We provide a premium migration service to our clients. We work with our clients throughout the visa process to prepare applications of the highest standard. A well-prepared application is a sterling guarantee of moving to Australia successfully.
We offer and sign a customized agreement with our clients, under the signed agreement we provide the following services to our clients.
- Case review and outlooks of success
- Development of a successful visa strategy
- On-going analysis of migration law in relation to confronting a case
- Documentation checklist preparation
- Review and melioration of professional documentation
- Provision of current application forms and assistance in organizing forms
- Preparation, review, and submission of accreditation application to the relevant professional body
- Preparation, review, and submission of your nomination application (if applicable)
- Review, enrichment, and submission of your Expression of Interest to the Department of Immigration
- Preparation, review, and submission of your visa application to the Department of Immigration
- Representation of the client’s case before the authorities and provision of on-going legal advice
- Guidance with respect to the IELTS English test
- Advice about how and where to attend the required medical examination
- Advice about how and where to obtain necessary police clearance certificates
- Information about the benefits of being an Australian, Canadian, Denmark permanent resident and on how to apply for citizenship.
Our migration services apply to applications for Skilled Migration, Employer-Sponsored visas, Partner visas, Parent & Child visas, Business visas, Visitor visas, and Investment visas.