• HUB Internatinal Education - Your Door To The Future

Study In USA

Study In USA

There are a lot of students who are very passionate about US education. They want to achieve something in their technical or functional arena. It could be a research passion or it could be passion for business. Some students just like the education system in USA, they want to experience the education system.With the nation’s tight immigration laws in mind however, getting a visa might seem overwhelming or scary for international students. Don’t worry: thousands of students successfully head Stateside to study every year, so obtaining a student visa is a well-worn administrative process that is quite straightforward if you’ve got all your documents in order.The U.S. Department of State promotes the United States as the leading higher education destination for students around the world, and maintaining that position is a priority.International students enrich U.S. universities and communities with unique perspectives and experiences that expand the horizons of American students and makes U.S. institutions more competitive in the global economy.

Why USA?

US education is recognized all over the world. 30 of the top 100 best world universities are located in the US, there are also more than 4,000 other world-class universities offering a top-notch education that can lead to career success. One of the reasons students at US universities are so successful upon graduation is because they were educated in the “liberal arts”. This means a focus, not just on a specific major, but on other subjects such as various maths and sciences, philosophy, history, and literature. US universities place great significance on diversity, meaning classes will consist of students of all ages, religions, and countries of origin. This provides a stimulating and rich learning environment which encourages cross-cultural understanding and networking. Thanks to the sheer size of the US and the large number of institutions, there is a perfect fit for each type of student. Tropical islands, arid deserts, snowy plains; the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Manhattan. In the US, there is truly something for everyone and every type of learner. The US has welcomed millions of international students so knows what they need and has the support network in place to make you feel as welcome as possible. US universities have decades of experience with international students from all over the world.


One of the most attractive features of the U.S. higher education system is the flexibility it provides through the number and diversity of institution types it encompasses.More than 4,500 accredited institutions make up U.S. higher education in the United States. Unlike many countries, U.S. higher education institutions are not centrally organized or managed, but are accredited on a national or regional level by independent accrediting bodies. The Education USA network consists of hundreds of advising centers in 180 countries.


The type of visa you will need to study in the US will depend on the nature of your study program. The application process for each visa type is the same, however in some cases you might be required to produce additional documents or information about your study program depending on your specific circumstances. We will inform you how to proceed if this is the case. When you complete your study program, you are allowed a 60-day grace period in which you may leave the US, apply to change your visa status or request a transfer into another academic program.


Most international students will require an F-1 visa. This visa is for international students who have been accepted into a full-time academic degree program at an accredited US College or University, i.e. Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctorate study. Exchange students whose full-time study load is more than 18 hours a week will also need an F-1 visa.


This visa is for students completing a non-academic or Vocational study program at a US College or University.


A J-1 visa is for students who are enrolled in an educational exchange program that is a credited part of their home study program. Students in these program remain enrolled at their home university whilst they study in the US, and return home to complete or receive their qualification after the fixed term in their exchange agreement is finished.

Exchange students whose study program are longer than 18 hours a week full time will need an F-1 visa.

Our Universities And Partners

Hub in Numbers


Years Experience


partner institution


education destination


satisfied applicants


achievers in test preparation



Educational Accreditation